Thursday, February 19, 2009

Which was funner? Swimming or dusting?

It seems that I just will never be able to catch up with let alone get ahead of my destructive duo! Yesterday when I came out of my room, all I did was change my clothes so we could leave the house, Josie and JJ were swimming on the kitchen floor. Josie had been getting water from the fridge's spout and pouring it over their heads. They were laying on the floor making the motions for a terrific breast stroke when I caught them.

Today, I didn't even leave the room...I was on the other side of the counter and heard the giggles. There was flour everywhere...inside the cupboard, on the stove and under everything else!

If I didn't love them so much, I don't know what I'd do!

1 comment:

Summer Freeman said...

My mom has a pic similar to this one!! Of me and my bro and sis