Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter





Easter seemed to come really fast...it was just Christmas the other day. We attended the Ward's Easter party the Primary put on. It was a lot of fun. It is obvious that Josie and JJ had a great time.
A neighbor gave us a bike for Josie that her daughter had outgrown. I was really excited because the Easter Bunny could give a huge gift this year. As Jason and I discussed JJ not having a gift yet, I thought it would be great not having to buy 2. Well, the Easter Bunny was coming on Saturday morning and the gift was not purchased yet...I was ready to jump in the van and run to Wal-Mart for either a bike or scooter for JJ. Jason wanted to come with so we got a babysitter. While shopping I was talked into 2 scooters...instead of just one bike. We got home and to make the story really short...Josie and JJ saw them in the back of the van Friday evening and the surprise was ruined!

No comments: