Friday, July 10, 2009

We're home!

We've made it home, now the fun begins as we clean out the van and clean up ourselves from all the camping.

A few quick highlights: The TREK!!! We had a great time at the Martin's Cove and the Willie Company sites in Wyoming. I have never had a connection to the pioneers that came in wagons and on foot in the 1800's before, now I really appreciate who they are and what they did for the church's beginnings in SLC. I am also so happy to know the stories of Jason's ancestors that were a part of the Willie Co. It is exciting to have that rich heritage for my children to grow up with.

We had a great time visiting with family...Jared and Rachel and the girls in Idaho, Uncle Leif and Aunt Dianne with their family in WY and all 170+ that attended the Freeman Family Reunion. I feel like I am finally getting to know some of Jason's extended family. I hope to get some pictures developed tomorrow so I can post more.

No comments: