Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Doctors and Physical Therapy

Jason was ill on Sunday and the kiddos were not letting go of their coughs, so I took them all to see our Doctor on Monday. Josie and JJ are too familiar with that office! They open all the drawers and cabinets while we wait to find all kinds of treasures. Whatever they have is viral so they just need to ride it out.

Potty training is still in process. JJ seems to enjoy the toilet more than Josie. Josie brought me a diaper last night and said she wants to wear them instead of panties.

I am going to Physical Therapy 2-3 times a week. We are still working on the injuries from the car accident last October. New exercises were added last night and man can I feel the difference!

2 comments:

Glen and Marneen said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Having sick kids means mom doesn't get much sleep (thank heavens for medicine!)
Alyssa is almost 3 1/2 and has NO interest in potty training whatsoever. Every time she's worn underpants, she's had accidents. So I've decided not to worry about it for a bit. I don't need to add more stress to her life or mine. She won't wear diapers forever, right?! ;)
What kind of a car accident was it that you were in? Must've been serious if you're still doing physical therapy. OUCH! We need to keep in better touch...!

Johansons said...

Thank you for coming to the birthday party, it meant a lot to me! I appreciate the effort that it took! WE LOVE YOU ALL CUBED!
Love, Dad