Sunday, September 7, 2008

Too much pressure...we've created a blog!


Well, here we go...I will attempt to keep a blog up to date. The harder part will be to keep it interesting for anyone that reads it. The photo is nearly a year old now, but we won't have an updated one until the end of October or early November.
Josie and JJ are potty training at the same time right now. When Josie says, "I want to go potty." she means: I want to play in the sink and flush the toilet as many times as I can before I get into trouble. JJ is doing really well, he just hasn't figured out that he can tell me that he needs to go...he just waits until I ask him if he'd like to.

3 comments:

Glen and Marneen said...

Yeah! I love reading your emails and seeing pictures of you and your family! You look so happy, Jill! And your kids are adorable! Excited to read more about you and your adventures... :)

Cari said...

Pressure or ease, I say ease, You will find it starts to get a little addicting after a while. Welcome to cyberspace. It will be fun to peek in on you.

Summer Freeman said...

I'm so glad that you have joined the blogged world!! Excited to see what's going on in your lives!!