Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We have had quite a day already! Josie woke me up at 5am. It got a bit quiet later on...I found her in the bathroom emptying a bottle of shampoo into the tub. While I was cleanning that up, she found a few more things to get into that didn't cause too much trouble. We were lucky enough to babysit Brek while Aunt Trish went to the temple. JJ and Josie love to babysit and I am sure that the babies are more than happy to say good-bye when their time is up! They played with him as much as I'd let them. Although they were told to find soft toys, they dumped out every toy in the toy box for him. A little later, Josie and JJ were too quiet again. I found them in JJ's closet with what had been a new tube of toothpaste. It was all over their bodies, the carpet and the closet door. At that time, we decided to go for a ride...JJ still hadn't napped. We turned a corner and Josie started to yell that she saw daddy's truck...it was daddy and we were able to visit with him for a few minutes. JJ is now asleep and Josie is in her room doing some time for the concoction she put together out of the refridgerator. It can't get any worse!

1 comment:

Cari said...

Oh I feel your pain. At least it isn't poo or something they are smearing all over the wall. I had a boy who was famous for that at nap time.