Monday, March 9, 2009

2 down, 2 to go...

2 more Foster classes are done...2 to go. It was a long weekend and a lot of information is running around in my head. Not only from the state, but Stake Conference also. I went to the Saturday evening session and Jason took the Sunday one while I was at the Foster class in the morning. I took home the message that we need to pray more often alone, as a couple and as a family...being very specific and using JJ and Josie's names while we pray for them individually. Missionary work was also a very prominent message during the sessions.

Josie and JJ are feeling the effects of Jason and I being gone so much...today there has been a lot of craziness. They are pushing every button they know about me to see what will happen to them. I have run out of ideas to keep them distracted and entertained. Coloring, TV, wii, and just a ride to the Dr. to remove a staple from JJ's head is not doing anything to keep them happy today.

To top of the craziness in our home...it snowed, hailed and rained for a bit this afternoon. Yippee!!

1 comment:

Summer Freeman said...

when did you get a wii? Fun for you!