Friday, March 20, 2009

It's springtime!

I love seeing the beginnings of our flowers coming up! I was about to believe that spring would never arrive. Josie and JJ have been outside for most of the last 2 days and I have a sunburn to show for it. My dad would ask if I am bragging or complaining...I am bragging! I am so happy the sun is out and we can be outside a lot. I have been out pulling up more of our lawn for a flower bed I began last fall. Jason has talked about getting a flag pole to put near the fire hydrant.

The kids wouldn't come in yesterday to eat, sleep or go to the bathroom...all they wanted was to be outside with the neighbor children. It is so much fun to play all day. We are looking forward to playing in the water and our little pools. Josie has been putting her bathing suit on the last couple of weeks asking to go swimming. (20 degree weather doesn't permit that) Today it his close to 70 degrees and I am loving it!

1 comment:

Summer Freeman said...

cute pics of kis, JJ is almost as tall or taller than Josie.