Sunday, December 7, 2008

Another trip to the ER


Sacrament meeting was cut short today when JJ fell and cut his head open on the bench. I grabbed him and headed for the hall where the bishop of the 6th ward told me JJ was bleeding. Bishop Leavens is our dentist and recommended that we take JJ to the Emergency Room for stitches. I called Jason from the church (he was at home, sick) and said we were headed to ER...get up and dressed. The entire overflow section was helpful, one of the young men walked us out to the car and I told the Primary President that I was going to leave, but all the activities and my lesson book was in the back row for a sub. Josie's ER visit was just last week and she was having a really hard time. She was screaming and did not want anything to do with the hospital. Jason and Josie waited in the van while I held JJ down for his 2 stitches.

1 comment:

Summer Freeman said...

You're keepin' people employed in the ER business!!