Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008


Can you believe this is the only picture we got of our Christmas? We played with our new video camera and didn't even think of still photos. Santa was very good to us this year. Jason received a circular saw that he won't have to borrow from friends and family anymore to help with Jill's projects in the future. Josie and JJ are doing a great job of playing with each other's toys. JJ loves the doll accessories as much as Josie does. Jill got her Swedish food on Christmas Eve and loved every bite of it! We spent Christmas Eve through Saturday with Grandma and Grandpa Freeman. Charie's family and Ray's family also came to spend time with them.
We can't forget the real reason for this holiday! I am so grateful for Jesus Christ and for the sacrifices He made for me and my family. I am also grateful for prophets that teach us every month in the Ensign and other magazines we receive from the church. We enjoyed their devotional earlier this month. I am most grateful at this time for Temples and the blessing of being sealed to my husband and children for all eternity!

No comments: